Homes for Sale in Middletown VA
Middletown VA is a town in Frederick county VA. Belle Grove Plantation is about a mile southwest of Middletown, was first settled in about 1750 and its historic manor house was completed in 1797. Middletown has been the site of numerous military operations in the Civil War including the Battle of Cedar Creek is part of the Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park. Middletown's Wayside Inn purports to be the longest continuously running inn in America. Wayside Theatre is also located in Middletown, and is one of Virginia's oldest professional live theatres. The town is home to Lord Fairfax Community College.
Homes for Sale in Middletown VA Properties
- Frederick county Winchester, VA Homes For Sale
- Homes for Sale in Cross Junction VA
- Northwest Frederick county Winchester Virginia
- Homes for Sale in Winchester VA
- Homes for Sale in Berryville VA
- Homes for Sale in Boyce VA
- Homes for Sale in Brucetown VA
- Homes for Sale in Bunker Hill WV
- Homes for Sale in Clear Brook VA
- Homes for Sale in Gerrardstown WV
- Homes for Sale in Glengary WV
- Homes for Sale in Gore VA
- Homes for Sale in Inwood WV
- Homes for sale in Lake Frederick
- Homes for Sale in Linden VA
- Homes for Sale in Martinsburg WV
- Homes for Sale in Middletown VA
- Homes for Sale in Stephens City VA
- Homes for Sale in Stephenson VA
- Homes for Sale in Strasburg VA
- Homes for Sale in White Post VA
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms in which Beth Paisley Long and Foster participates, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Beth Paisley Long and Foster are marked with the IDX icon and detailed information about each listing includes the name of the listing broker.
©2022 BRIGHT, All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may no longer be available because they are under contract, have Closed or are no longer being offered for sale.
Data last updated: Aug 11, 2022 9:25:pm.